Nádúr Centre for Integrative Forest Therapy is a trading name of Ecowellness Consulting LTD and is legally represented and registered in Ireland. The following general conditions regulate our relationship with you as our client. By contracting our services (training, programme development, research/consultation, and others), you assume the participation in the activity contracted, the risks that it implies, and accept all the present conditions included in this section “Legal Notice”.
The general conditions described here can be complemented by particular conditions of each activity. The particular conditions override and complement the general conditions.
Responsibilities and risks
You recognise that you are aware that:
- Outdoor activities, in natural settings, imply risks that can incur in various types of damage, be them personal or material, to themselves or third parties. These damages can result from different factors, namely, falls, exposure to very high or low temperatures, attacks from animals, insect bite, etc.
- Those risks cannot be entirely eliminated without compromising the essential characteristics of the activity.
- Activities may take place in areas of difficult access, which means emergency services can take some time to arrive, in case of an accident.
- Although the Nádúr staff endeavour to increase safety and minimize risks, they cannot ensure the total control of all factors involved.
Therefore, by registering for an activity, you assume the following commitments before Nádúr and, for the due legal effects, declares that:
- I know the programme for this activity, the inherent risks and I voluntarily wish to participate.
- I will respect all the rules, orientations, conduct instructions and all type of recommendations that are given to me by the Nádúr staff; for my own safety and for the safety of others (participants or not) and of the setting where the activity takes place, be it a natural public area or a private property.
- I have physical and psychological conditions to sustain the effort associated with participating in the programme I am registering for. I do not have any cardiac, respiratory or other diseases that limit my capacity to engage in sports activities.
Nádúr and its staff do not take responsibility for inappropriate behaviour of the participants during the activities or for any damage caused to third party (participants or not) or to the natural setting.
Under these terms, you expressly renounce reclamation from Nádúr of any payment or reparation for damages that may result from their participation in an activity.
Duration and schedule
The duration and schedules of the activities are indicative and based on ideal circumstances. These times can be changed due to factors that are beyond the control of Nádúr, namely weather conditions. No rights are due because of these changes, due to these types of circumstances.
Nádúr reserves the right to use photographs taken before, during and after the activities for promotional, publicity, and marketing campaigns. If you do not want your image used in this way, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Nádúr has all its activities covered by Civil Responsibility Insurance.
Reservation of activities
The registration or reservation of activities must be done through the application form available on our website: nadurforesttherapy.com. Through the act of registration, you agree to the payment of the services for which you have registered.
After applying for a programme, clients receive an email from Nádúr confirming they have been accepted and the availability for the activity requested. The reservation of the activity will be considered confirmed only after written communication by Nádúr.
A deposit is due within 10 days of acceptance, to confirm enrolment and hold the place on a programme.
This is a deposit of €500 – Forest Bathing Guide Certificate and Integrative Forest Therapy Practitioner Certificate or €300 – Integrative Forest Therapy Advanced Certificate.
The remaining amount is due no later than one month prior to the programme commencement.
Cancellations and refunds
If you decide to cancel your participation up to two months prior to programme commencement, Nádúr will give you a full refund (with a deduction of €50 for administrative costs).
If you decide to cancel your participation after two months prior to programme commencement, Nádúr will give you a full refund of 50%.
In case of cancellation by Nádúr, you will be informed as soon as possible and be offered alternative dates or a total refund of all amounts paid.
Programmes may be cancelled up to 60 days prior to programme commencement. Nádúr reserves the rights to cancel or modify activities in the following cases:
- If we do not have the minimum number of participants necessary for a programme to take place.
- If unfavourable weather conditions render programme activities impossible or unsafe.
- Minimum safety conditions are not met.
- If there are other conditions that render programme activities impossible or unsafe (fires, strong winds, falling trees, etc).
Once the reservation has been made, if you do not appear at the date, time, and place scheduled, without having made a cancellation or change in the terms described above, you will lose your right to attend the programme at a later date.
What data do we collect?
Nádúr collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.) so we can contact you.
- Information on your skills, knowledge, experience, and education so we can evaluate your eligibility for programme participation.
- Information regarding any factors that may impact your ability to participate in programmes so we can ensure that you are supported appropriately or inappropriate acceptance onto programmes does not occur.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Nádúr with all of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
How will we use your data?
Nádúr collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Evaluate your eligibility to complete our programmes.
How do we store your data?
Nádúr securely stores your data at our company headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
Nádúr will keep the majority of your electronic data for a 5 year period. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by securely erasing it from our system.
However, if you opt in to our trained practitioner database (which you will be given the option to do following programme completion), your name, address, email address, and telephone number will be stored indefinitely to enable us to direct opportunities to you and support you in career development. You may remove yourself from this database at any time by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nádúr would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Nádúr from contacting you for marketing purposes by contacting: email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Nádúr would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every person who completes our programmes is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Nádúr for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Nádúr correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Nádúr to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Nádúr erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Nádúr restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Nádúr processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Nádúr transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit: allaboutcookies.org.
Keeping you signed in
Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Nádúr uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Nádúr uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Nádúr sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Contact, suggestions, and complaints
Nádúr is consistently seeking to improve the experience of the people who complete our programmes. We listen to you and welcome your perspective and ideas. Your opinion is important to us.
If you require any furthering formation, have a suggestion, or any type of complaint, or have any questions about the data we store, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Centre for Integrative Forest Therapy
71 Lower Baggot Street